48 Foods to Balance your Hormones, Boost your Metabolism and Lose Weight
Everybody wants to have healthy genital system, equal hormone levels and beautiful skin. Well, consuming some nutrient dense foods can help you achieve this goal. Hormones are responsible for our mood changes, metabolism, energy, sexual desire, and skin condition.
When the organism is lacking the essential nutrients it can’t regulate the hormone levels because it doesn’t have the crucial elements for that. The foods that we consume can aid the hormonal development or cause imbalances. Our organism requires equal amounts of the 3 macronutrients, which are proteins, carbs and fat.
Fat is the essential element for balanced hormones. People believe that fat-free products are healthy, but saturated fat and cholesterol aren’t. However, this is not true. The material that our body needs to keep the hormones proper function are healthy fats.
The reason is that hormones are developed from particular fatty acids and cholesterol and if the body is lacking them hormonal imbalance occurs. Our organism also requires fats in order to recreate cells and regulate hormones. The former is particularly essential for the female genital system.
What to consume for balanced hormones?
Balance your diet with clean proteins, healthy fats, vegetables that contain antioxidants and some healing herbs. Consume a meal that contains one product from each type on a daily basis and your organism will be thankful.
- Clean protein products:
Organic chicken, turkey, beef, elk, bison meat, organic eggs
Wild caught fish
2. Healthy fats
- Coconut oil and different coconut products. Coconut has dodecanoid acid that has healing effects on the skin and also is very helpful for hormonal development. Additionally, it eliminates harmful bacteria and viruses in your organism, gives energy, improves your digestion and it’s easy to process.
- Avocado. It’s full of healthy fats that our organism needs in order to absorb the essential nutrients and use them. Additionally, avocado contains fiber, K (potassium), Mg (magnesium), vitamin E and the family of vitamin B and folate. All of these elements are crucial for keeping hormonal balance.
- Raw butter and ghee. These products are full of fat-soluble vitamins A, E, K2 and D, which are the most important materials for making hormones. Butter supplies the body with numerous medium-and short- chain fatty acids that stimulate the function of our immune system, speed digestion and contain anti-microbal features. This means that they battle harmful bacteria and viruses in the organism.
- Egg yolks are full of numerous vitamins and different minerals such as B2, B6, and B9 vitamins, A, D, E, Fe (iron), Ca (calcium), P (phosporus), K (potassium) and choline. All these are beneficial for healthy genital system, balanced hormones and beautiful skin. In addition, egg yolks have iodine and choline, essential elements for producing thyroid hormones.
- Nuts and seeds. Eat soaked seeds or nuts, olive oil, olives, flaxseed oil, fermented cod liver oil, hemp oil, raw fermented milk products.
3.Vegetables full of antioxidants
- Eat dark green vegetables such as broccoli, asparagus, collards, headed cabbage, cucumbers, coriander, leaf cabbage and others.
- Another option are bright vegetables such as bell peppers (green, yellow, red and orange), purple cabbage, onion (white and red), tomato, carrot.
- Do not underestimate starchy veggies such as sweet potato, vegetable spaghetti, yucca root, beetroot, artichoke, butternut squash and white turnip.
Cinnamon, red pepper, turmeric, cumin spice, garlic, and ginger.
If our organism has the essential nutrients it will be in perfect hormonal balance. You will feel the results such as healthy skin, regular mood, fertility, constant energy. Remember that your body will be healthy and balanced if you provide the crucial nutrients it requires.